Who We Are
Yowsun Care is a home care agency which specialises in providing part and full-time care to clients in their own homes. Our primary aim is always to ensure safety for our clients, protecting their independence and maintaining well-meaning lifestyles.
We offer varying personal and functional care and associated domestic services to meet the needs of our service users; these may include older people, those with a disability and people who need assistance due to illness or lack of adequate physical ability to continue living in their own homes and community.
Yowsun care will ensure that this is achieved by promoting a standard of excellence in our service delivery, by embracing fundamental principles of good care practice that is evaluated through first class professional conduct and control of quality care in the community.
Our Mission Statement
To deliver care services that safeguards individuals, with commitment, passion, diligence and excellence for the comfort and well being of our services users.
Our Vision Statement
To enhance everyday comfort for the elderly in their own homes, with compassionate care and support.
● Assistance with getting in and out of bed
● Assistance with personal hygiene/care (washing, bathing/showering, dressing)
● Support with continence care and management
● Catheter care – changing bags, monitoring output and emptying bags
● Assistance with eye or ear drops
● Assistance with Ileostomy and Colostomy care
● Assistance with hydration and nutrition (preparing meals and drinks)
● Assistance with mobility needs, hoisting and transfers
● Medication assistance (prompting and/or administering as assessed)
● Assistance with domestic tasks (cleaning, laundry, bed changing/making, shopping)
● Assistance to access the community (appointments, shopping, socialising)
● Handling personal possessions and documents
● Provide company and companionship
● Provide live-in care services